Kids' Art Adventures Creative Workshops: Sundays fortnightly, 10:30 - 12:00 noon
Launched in September 2006, Kids’ Art Adventures is an ever changing program of artistic workshops for children aged 5-10. These workshops give children the opportunity to have fun as they learn about art through hands-on classes in the environment of the Manly Art Gallery & Museum.
- Cost: $22 (per child)
- Location: Manly Art Gallery & Museum, West Esplanade (next to Manly Sea Life Sanctuary)
- Bookings: Contact the Gallery on 9976 1421 or email email@example.com
Kids’ Art Adventures are a great way for children to:
- See and engage with a range of exciting artists and artworks
- Learn about different art forms and mediums
- Create a unique artwork to take home
Workshop Dates for June - November 2014
- Collage: Oct 5, Oct 19
- Sculpture: Nov 2, Nov 16, Nov 30
Life Drawing Studio: Tuesdays fortnightly, 7:15 - 9:15pm
The Manly Art Gallery & Museum Society runs regular life drawing studios in the delightful and inspiring surrounds of the Gallery. The studio is open to all - at any level of drawing skill. Refreshments are served during the half time break which is an ideal time to socialise and mingle in a relaxed atmosphere. Please note a fee applies, contact the Gallery for details.
- Time: 7.15pm - 9.15pm (doors open at 6.45pm for start at 7.15pm sharp)
- Location: Manly Art Gallery & Museum, West Esplanade (next to Oceanworld)
- Equipment: Materials available from MAG&M Design Shop or you may bring your own. Tables are provided but bring an easel if desired.
- Queries: Contact the Gallery on 9976 1421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Dates for June - December 2014
- Tuesday 14 Oct, 28 Oct
- Tuesday 11 Nov, 25 Nov
- Tuesday 9 Dec