Sandy Bay Rd, Clontarf
Harbour Beach Reserve
Weddings, social functions, picnics
- Toilets: Amenities Block with disabled access and toilet
- BBQs: 4 double electric & 2 single electric
- Playground: Yes undercover, shaded suitable for 0-12 age group
- Carparking: Carpark and street parking
- Carpark entry fees – Metered parking - charges apply, Ratepayers / Residents with designated car stickers have free entry; disabled parking: 2 spaces
- Applicable: Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Lighting: Park lighting only
- Power: Upon request.
- Seating/Tables: Both
- Shelter: 2 gazebo type shelters/ seating for 16 and shade trees
- Water/Taps: Taps and bubbler near swimming pool and at amenities block & 1 outdoor shower
- Passive/Active Recreation: Passive
- Anytime up to 10pm
- Tentative bookings must be confirmed within 1 week.
- Community Facilities Co-ordinator will email confirmation of your booking.
- Fees must be paid within two weeks of request of booking.
Bookings are required and fees applicable for 30 or more people.
For information (including fees) about booking Council venues for a wedding ceremony function, please see the page:
- Clonny’s Restaurant: (02) 9948 2373
- Kiosk, enclosed swimming baths, sailing, boat access ramp.
- Manly Scenic Walkway Access.
For further enquiries please call 9976 1540 or email your request to email@example.com