Sandy Bay Rd, Clontarf
Harbour Beach Reserve
Weddings, social functions, picnics
- Toilets: Amenities Block with disabled access and toilet
- BBQs: 4 double electric & 2 single electric
- Playground: Yes undercover, shaded suitable for 0-12 age group
- Carparking: Carpark and street parking
- Carpark entry fees – Metered parking - charges apply, Ratepayers / Residents with designated car stickers have free entry; disabled parking: 2 spaces
- Applicable: Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Lighting: Park lighting only
- Power: Upon request.
- Seating/Tables: Both
- Shelter: 2 gazebo type shelters/ seating for 16 and shade trees
- Water/Taps: Taps and bubbler near swimming pool and at amenities block & 1 outdoor shower
- Passive/Active Recreation: Passive
- Anytime up to 10pm
- Tentative bookings must be confirmed within 1 week.
- Community Facilities Co-ordinator will email confirmation of your booking.
- Fees must be paid within two weeks of request of booking.
Bookings are required and fees applicable
For information (including fees) about booking Council venues for a wedding ceremony function, please see the page:
- Clonny’s Restaurant: (02) 9948 2373
- Kiosk, enclosed swimming baths, sailing, boat access ramp.
- Manly Scenic Walkway Access.
For further enquiries please call 9976 1540 or email your request to email@example.com