Little Manly Point
Stuart St, Manly 2095
Harbour Beach Reserve
Weddings, social functions, picnics
- Toilets: At Little Manly Beach – 200m West
- BBQs: 2 single Electric
- Playground: Yes Suitable for 0-10yrs. Undercover shading
- Carparking: 25 spaces
- Lighting: Park lighting only
- Power: No
- Seating/Tables: 5 Available
- Shelter: Shade trees only
- Water/Taps: At Amenities block at Little Manly Beach
- Passive/Active Recreation: Passive
- Disabled access via boom gate
Marquees: permitted on application No ‘peg and pole’ marquees are permitted. Hirers will be responsible for the cost of repair of any damage to the reserve.
- Anytime up to 10pm
- Tentative bookings must be confirmed within 1 week
- Community Facilities Co-ordinator will email confirmation of your booking.
- Fees are to be received within two weeks on approval of booking.
Bookings are required and fees applicable.
For information (including fees) about booking Council venues for a wedding ceremony function, please see the page:
- Kiosk at LIttle Manly Beach - Open 7 Days
- Daylight savings hours 8am - 5pm
- Winter Hours (weather permitting) 9am - 3pm Dinner on selected evenings - Phone 0408 678 480
For further information please call 9976 1540 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org