Council has adopted the guidelines and principles set out in the Tendering Guidelines for NSW Local Government issued by the Department of Local Government to assist Council to apply clear policies and consistent procedures throughout the tendering process.
To view Manly Council's Purchasing & Tendering Policy: Click here to view Policy
To view Manly Council's contracts register from 1st July 2010 for contracts over $150,000 please click here: Contracts Register
Manly Council advertises Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) in a fully electronic environment.
For currently advertised Tenders please select: Manly Council: Tenderlink
What are the benefits for suppliers?
- Convenience:You will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings:Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Security:You will never miss a Manly Council opportunity important to your business.
What are the costs? You will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by Manly Council at no cost. Fees may be charged for PDF documents associated with a tender.
Assistance with getting registered:
- If you have already been registered within the new portal you would have received a confirmation (including your username and password details) of this via email. If you did not receive your registration please refer to point 3 below.
- Please use these details to log on and select the industry categories relevant to your business. This will further refine the types of notifications that you wish to receive. This is important to make sure you receive only the notifications of direct interest to you.
- If you have not registered, the process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. This link will direct you to the portal.Select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk – details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
We believe the processes put in place will ensure that no person/business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities to work with Manly Council, and indeed will ensure significant cost and time savings for both Council and our suppliers.
What are the benefits to ratepayers?
This system speeds up the tendering cycle, has a full audit trail and reduces the time and costs for both Manly Council and our suppliers.