A range of Council maps, including service diagrams and aerial images are available for purchase.
These services include:-
- customised site plans
- overlay of services onto cadastral base
- clear identification of boundary locations
- Topographic data
- aerial photography of the Local Government Area.
Aerial photography can be used for:-
- identifying property using 'on the ground' information
- displaying advertisments
- presentation of design solutions
- working base for designs
- project presentations.
Prices vary according to requirements.
For more information about maps, including pricing, contact the GIS Officer by phone on (02) 9976 1593 or 9976 1612.
The Hello Manly Booking & Information Centre publishes a range of visitor and tourist related maps and guides.
Manly NSW 2095
9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday
10am - 4pm
Weekends and Public Holidays
(except Xmas Day and Boxing Day)
Many of these items may be downloaded from the Hello Manly website
Phone: (02) 9976 1430