World Food Markets
Enjoy your warm summer Friday nights with international food and great live music in a relaxed atmosphere!
10 January to 28 March 2014
Manly Council’s popular World Food Markets returns this summer to the grassed forecourt outside Manly Council Chambers (opposite Manly Wharf), Friday nights from 5pm.
Bring your picnic rug - limited tables and chairs are provided.
Sit back and relax with friends and family, enjoy excellent food and great music in a beautiful location just across from historic Manly Wharf.
Each week the World Food Markets will present live music for your enjoyment while you taste cuisine from around the world.
The World Food Markets is located in the Alcohol Free Zone and is an alcohol and smoke free event.
- Turkish Gozleme
- Yupin Thai
- Pizzaria on the Road - Italian Pizza
- Salads to Go - Mexican Food
- Viet Yum - Vietnamese
- O!Momo - Nepalese Dumplings
- Goulash Bros - Polish Goulash & Sausages
- Poffertjes Please - Dutch Pancakes
- Gournmandaise the Paris - French Crepe
- The Spanish Cook - Paella
- Maggie McKeevers - Grandmas Homecooking (only 17.01./31.01./21.02. & 14.03.)
- 10th January - Opening Night 'Righteous Vodoo' (soul-infused, extravaganza of sound)
- 17th January - Daddy Longlegs & The Swamp Donkeys (blues/rock/rambles)
Rosie and the Bees (infectious grooves, catchy tunes)
- 24th January - EVENT CANCELLED - due to heavy rain forecast
- 31st January - Hot Potatoe Band (Horns and drums street band)
- 7th February - Cath & Him (musical duo using the violin and acoustic guitar)
- 14th February - Event Cancelled due to Australian Open of Surfing
- 21st February - Kotahi Groove (‘Ole Skool’ RnB, Disco, Funk and Pub-Rock music)
- 28th February - EVENT CANCELLED - due to rain forecast
- 7th March - 2MG - Great South Band
- 14th March - Beth & Ben (Folk, Rock and Pop, to Blues, Reggae, and Jazz tunes)
- 21st March - Halfway Homebouy
- 28th March - Pun Intended
View Larger Map