World Food Markets
Enjoy your warm summer Friday nights with international food and great live music in a relaxed atmosphere!
Friday 9 January to 27 March 2015
Manly Council’s popular World Food Markets returns this summer to the grassed forecourt outside Manly Council Chambers (opposite Manly Wharf), Friday nights from 5pm.
Sit back and relax with friends and family, enjoy excellent food and great music in a beautiful location just across from historic Manly Wharf.
Each week the World Food Markets will present live music for your enjoyment while you taste cuisine from around the world.
The World Food Markets is located in the Alcohol Free Zone and is an alcohol and smoke free event.
Bring your picnic rug - limited tables and chairs are provided.
Please note there will be no World Food Markets event on 13 February due to the Australian Open of Surfing Event.
Enjoy delicious foods from the following stallholders:
- Lat Dior African Eatery - African
- Pizzeria on the Road – Italian
- Yupin Thai -Thai
- The Spanish Cook - Spanish (paella)
- Viet Yum - Vietnamese
- Momo - Nepalese
- Cuban Cantina - Cuban
- Sisters Gozleme - Turkish
- The German Hut - German
- Gourmadise de Paris - French (crepes)
- 9-Jan Vicky Turner Band - Great repertoire of blues / funk / soul / rock
- 16-Jan Little Coyote, Thunder Box and Space Monk
- 23-Jan Loungephonics - Soul/ Funk/ Blues
- 30-Jan Fiddlers feast – High energy fiddle fun!
- 6-Feb Killer Joe
- 13-Feb NO WORLD FOOD MARKETS (Due to Australian Open of Surfing Event)
- 20-Feb Luna, Little Coyote and Levi
- 27-Feb Ripcurls (Hawaiian night)
- 6-Mar Evergreen Music Orchestra
- 13-Mar Little Coyote, The Ramalamas & Lilli and 2Face Decypher Us
- 20-Mar Killer Joe
- 27-Mar Dirty Martini’s – Funk, Soul Party Band
View Larger Map